Welcome to Heart Consultants, LLC. new patient center!
Going to a new doctor’s office can be a stressful experience. Paperwork to fill out, new faces, new office space, referral forms, and insurance authorizations. At Heart Consultants, LLC it is our aim to remove any obstacle to accessing care.
Please be prepared to provide the following information when you call to make an appointment:
- Date of birth
- Home phone numbers
- Health insurance information
- Name of referring physician
- Referring physician order/referral (have it with you) to ensure the scheduling of the appropriate appointment or test
Rescheduling or Canceling an Appointment
Please call our main scheduling number, 301-330-4455, to reschedule or cancel an appointment.
Your appointment time is reserved exclusively for you 24 hour notice is required for cancellation or rescheduling of appointments to avoid missed appointment fees. The fee for a missed appointment with no prior notification is $35.00.
WHAT TO BRING TO FIRST VISIT
- Insurance card(s)
- Photo identification such as a driver's license
- Referral form (if required by insurance)
- List of current medications you are taking including prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, and any herbs
- Copies of any and all recent diagnostic test (EKG) and/or laboratory results performed by your Primary Care Physician or referring specialist.
- Information about your medical and surgical history.
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Cardiology Non-Invasive Appointment Request Form
- Registration (English)
- Registration (Spanish)
- Past Medical History (English)
- Past Medical History (Spanish)
HOLIDAYS & INCLEMENT WEATHER
We are closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day (January 1st)
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Friday following Thanksgiving
Patients will be notified by phone if they have an appointment scheduled during an inclement weather event and we have decided to close our office for staff and patient safety reasons.