WHAT WE TREAT
Heart Consultants, LLC is proud to serve the Washington, DC Metropolitan community with advanced cardiology services that promote heart health and wellness. Our medical team will work closely with you and your referring physician the treat the simple to the most complex cardiovascular conditions and symptoms including but not limited to:
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Lipid Disorders (High Cholesterol)
- Chest Pains
- Cardiac Arrythmias
- Heart Valve Disorders
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Sleep Disorder
- Duplex Ultrasound – Test is performed to diagnose medical conditions affecting blood flow through veins and arteries in a person’s neck, arms, abdomen, and legs.
- Echocardiography– Uses ultrasound or soundwave to create images of the heart’s structure and function to measure the pressure of blood inside the heart, and the direction and speed of blood flow. Echocardiography is primarily used to uncover blocked arteries, enlargement of the hearth, damage from high blood pressure, scarring from a heart attack, and the functionality of the muscles and valves of the heart
- Electrocardiogram – Records the electrical activity of the heart to detect abnormal heart rhythms, and to examine any evolving symptoms such as chest pains, palpitations, and shortness of breath.
- Electrocardiogram Stress Test – Is similar to the Electrocardiogram, but includes exercise on a medical treadmill or stationary bicycle.
- Electrophysiology Testing – Examines the electrical activity and pathways of the heart to assist in diagnosing and creating a treatment plan for cardiac arrhythmias
- Nuclear Imaging – evaluates blood flow to the heart by injecting isotopes through the bloodstream and heart muscle which will produce images of the heart to evaluate heart function and determine if the heart muscle is receiving enough blood
- Nuclear Stress Test – Adds exercise to the test to measure how well the heart responds to the exertion generated through exercise on a medical treadmill or stationary bicycle
- Implantable Monitors – small device inserted under the skin that records the heart rhythm when an abnormal fast or slow heartbeat occurs
- Holter Monitors – Electrocardiogram monitor recording usually for 24 to 48 hours that record your heart rhythm continuously
- Preventive Cardiology and Wellness
- Implantable Devices
- Implantable Cardiac Defibrillators
- Catheter Ablation
- Minimally Invasive Radiofrequency Ablation
- Device Lead Extractions
- Cardiac Catheterizations
- Stent Implantation
Words from our patients
"He was understanding . He listen to me about my conditions problems and that what I like about him."
"I was pleased with this visit."
"Dr. Luc Oke is one of the most professional, ethical, thorough, knowledgeable and unassuming physician I have met...I am proud to recommend him any day."